“The Armchair Tarot Reader” by Laura Pensar is a quick-start guide for those interested in bringing the Tarot into their lives. The free booklet covers:
- Getting Started. Instructions for a “Daily Focus Draw” practice are included to help you begin gaining the benefits of working with Tarot from the start!
- Brief history of Tarot and explanation of its structure to help you learn the card meanings more quickly.
- Index of card meanings. Quick and simple reference to use as a starting point for your Tarot study.
- Advice for seeking a professional reader.
- Learning to read for yourself.
- Caring for your deck, a brief glossary of common terms, and background information about myself and my shop.
“The Armchair Tarot Reader” is a reference to introduce you to the Tarot and help you start working with your deck in a simple and peaceful way.