Join us Saturday May, 18th for a Flower Moon Tea Party!
Location: The Stuart Hall bldg. (clubroom)
2121 Central St.
A special full moon celebration featuring individual tea-leaf reading sessions! The ancient art of Tasseomancy (divination via the study of tea leaves) is a beautiful way to gain insight and confidence along your path.
A collective game of cards will kick off the afternoon as we eat delectable treats and sip our tea before individual readings commence! You may record your session on your personal device.
Readings provided upon individual assignment by your hostesses: Laura Pensar of @mothandcandle, Madison Joy of @truthamplifiedpalmistry, and Sandy Jorgensen of @sandyjorgensen
Tickets: $40 via Eventbrite / $45 at the door
The Moth & Candle Studio is happy to host Second Sight Second Saturdays… drop-in for a quick taste of some soothsaying traditions.
Been curious to try out various forms of divination? Always wondered what tea reading would be like? Or what a palmist would say about that little swirl on your left hand? We’re assembling some of KC’s finest readers and offering “sample-sized” versions of our regular services!
- Second Saturdays, 10 am – 2 pm
- Moth & Candle studio, 3130 Bell Street, KCMO
- Open to the public. All services $15 each, first-come first-served.
- Upcoming Dates
- April 13th:
- Tarot/Cartomancy – Laura Pensar
- Palmistry & Handwriting Analysis – Sandy Jorgensen
- Bibliomancy* – Kaite Stover
- Bibliomancy is the art of divination using the written word to seek guidance, unearth truths, or glean wisdom. Using several classic works of literature, explore the power of books to provide a new way to view a question or issue. Let William Shakespeare, Lewis Carrol’s Alice, or Winnie-the-Pooh guide and inspire you to approach challenges with magical words and mystic phrases.
- June 8th: