Laura is hosting a monthly Obscure Card Game Night at The Moth & Candle studio!
OPEN TO ALL! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Laura will teach the group how to play the month’s chosen card game, we will learn a little bit about the background of the game, then we’ll play several rounds and see how we like it. A little bit history, a little bit fun and games… Obscure Card Game night is something a little bit different to shake off the “same-old same-olds.”
- Third Thursdays 7 – 9 pm **Unless otherwise noted.
- Moth & Candle studio, 3130 Bell Street, KCMO
- Free & open to the public. $5 suggested donation
- March 21st: Piquet – Is one of the oldest card games still being played today. Referenced as early as 1535, Piquet remained the most popular card game in France until the early twentieth century.
- April 18th: Skat – Is the national game of Germany and is considered one of the most interesting card games for three players.
- May 16th: TBA
- June 20th: TBA